The ConextTM SW Power Distribution Panels are pre-wired out of the box and labeled to support the integration of Conext SW inverter/chargers with a Conext MPPT Solar Charge Controller, battery bank and load centers. Designed to save installers significant time, effort and costs on every installation, the Distribution Panels offer excellent value when compared to customized options.
The solution set includes a DC distribution panel complete with a pre-installed 250 A DC breaker and additional breaker slots for integrating multiple DC power sources. AC distribution panels are also available for 120/240 VAC and 230 VAC requirements, pre-installed with multiple AC breakers for integrating AC power sources and loads. Each AC panel also supports the integration of fuel-based generators providing a central load center for managing an installation’s AC power needs.
Why choose Conext SW Power Distribution Panels?
Higher return on investment
• Integrate SW inverter/chargers and MPPT Solar Charge Controllers with a single battery bank
• Repeatable standard installation that saves time and money
• Additional DC and AC breaker slots available for expanded capacity
• Key holes available on side of DC panel for integrating MPPT60 Solar Charge Controller
• Use AC distribution panels as optional load centers
Easy to service
• Breaker configuration allows SW inverter/chargers to be AC bypassed for servicing
• Removable front cover allows for visual inspection
Easy to install
• Wall mount – AC distribution panels can be installed directly above or underneath the SW inverter/charger
• Add additional SW inverter/chargers with Conext SW inverter/charger stacking kit