The Morningstar ProStar 15M, features automatic voltage selection, temperature compensation, selectable battery type, low voltage disconnect with a manual disconnect switch and extremely low failure rate and an extensive Meter display of self-testing and system status.
It's ideal for unattended operation. Multiple ProStars can be wired in parallel to increase controller capacity as your needs grow.
- Versions available: 15 or 30 amp
12 / 24 or 48 volt
- Meter display of self-testing and system status
- Negative or positive ground
- Estimated 15 year life
- PWM series battery charging (not shunt)
- 3-position battery select: gel, sealed or flooded
- Very accurate control and measurement
- Jumper to eliminate telecom noise
- Parallel for up to 300 amps
- Temperature compensation
- Remote battery voltage sense terminals
- Short-circuit — solar and load
- Overload — solar and load
- Reverse polarity
- Reverse current at night
- High voltage disconnect
- High temperature disconnect
- Lightning and transient surge protection
- Loads protected from voltage spikesr capacity as your needs grow.